- (be) a wild profusion of vegetation; luxuriantly green; it grows greener and fresher.: 苍松翠柏郁郁葱葱。 green and luxuriant are the pines and cypresses
- "它郁郁葱葱"英文翻译 though its abundance increase
- "苍松翠柏郁郁葱葱"英文翻译 green and luxuriant are the pines and cypresses
- "郁郁"英文翻译 [书面语]1.(茂密) lush; luxuriant2.(心里苦闷) gloomy; melancholy; depressed3.(香气浓厚) strongly fragrant4.(文采显著) elegant; refined 文采郁郁 displaying literary elegance
- "穆迪：“郁郁寡欢”。"英文翻译 moody
- "文采郁郁"英文翻译 displaying literary elegance
- "忧忧郁郁"英文翻译 melancholy; low-spirited; [口语] in the dumps
- "忧忧郁郁地"英文翻译 sorrowfully
- "郁郁不乐"英文翻译 be in dismay; be cheerless; be in a dismal mood; be in a very melancholy frame of mind; be in low spirits; be in the doldrums; be out of spirits; be overwhelmed with grief; be quite out of spirits; be rather troubled in one's mind; be splenetic; feel out of spirits; feel sad and gloomy; he was melancholy and there was no joy in him.; mope about; suffer from spleen; suffer from the mopes [blues]
- "郁郁不乐的"英文翻译 disconsolate
- "郁郁成疾"英文翻译 fall ill of unhappiness
- "郁郁而死"英文翻译 succumb to grief; died of grief [depression]
- "郁郁菲菲"英文翻译 very fragrant
- "郁郁寡欢"英文翻译 feel depressed; be in low spirits; be out of spirits [humor]; feeling depressed and not talking much; get [have] the hump; moody
- "郁郁香芷"英文翻译 parsely sage rosemary and thyme
- "郁郁园中柳"英文翻译 green grows the grass upon the bank the willow-shoots are long and lanknk
- "郁郁芊芊"英文翻译 luxuriantly green; a wild profusion of vegetation; it grows greener and fresher
- "令我郁郁寡欢"英文翻译 res videtur gravis seems like a burden to me
- "郁郁不乐的，悲哀的"英文翻译 lugubrious
- "郁郁寡欢的森巴"英文翻译 samba triste
- "就是他让你郁郁寡欢"英文翻译 isn't he the one who make you blue
- "情绪低落, 没精打采, 郁郁不乐"英文翻译 have access to; have afit of the blues
- Green and luxuriant are the pines and cypresses ..
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- The long, mild summer only tinted it an even richer green .
- He saw this solid green earth cover passing underneath for hours unbroken .
- The decay had attacked its center even while it stood erect in the pride of vegetation .
- Lord gilbey surveyed with equable disapproval the slashing rain, the lowering clouds, the seething summer trees .
- As he knelt planting among his rows kunta remembered how lush the fields around juffure always looked at this time of year .
- On all sides, wherever the eye turned, nothing met it be the mirrorlike surface of the lake, the placid view of heaven, and the dense setting of woods .
- We went through lovely countryside, with great mountains, some of them beautiful and green and wooded, others bare and wild .
- The environment was clean , green , and serene
- 郁郁葱葱的法语：verdoyant;vert et luxurian
- 郁郁葱葱的日语：草木がうっそうとしているさま.草木が青々と茂っているさま.▼“郁郁苍苍 yù...
- 郁郁葱葱的韩语：【성어】 울울창창하다. (초목이) 매우 무성하다.整个田野是一片郁郁葱葱...
- 郁郁葱葱的俄语：pinyin:yùyùcōngcōngпышный, роскошный; ...
- 郁郁葱葱什么意思：yù yù cōng cōng 【解释】形容草木苍翠茂盛。也形容气势美好蓬勃...