音标：[ zhùjiàn ]
- Antimony adds to the rigidity of the casting .
- It's used for the production of large castings .
- Any out-of-adjustment pins can be reason for casting rejection .
- Ribs are sometimes add to the webs of castings to give greater strength and rigidity .
- Multi-cavity molds are sometimes provided with knock-out pins for easy ejection of the casting from the molds .
- All lead castings were produced at first by hand in many cases from single cavity molds .
- By such addition of the cellulosic material, an explosive cast is achieved having greater mechanical strength .
- The temperature of the lead should be such that it is just enough to produce satisfactory castings in a heat-stabilized mold .
- The center unit carries the grid casting from the mold through the trimming die and finally drops it off the conveyor to a collecting tray .
- Foundry products - pigs . iron - machinability testing