音标：[ què; qiǎo; qiāo ] 发音:"雀"怎么读"雀"的汉语解释用"雀"造句
- The broom grows down the arid sand hill .
- How did the wild song sparrows gain this knowledge ?
- When i finally saw the cardinal, i was under whelmed .
- To the left a little eminence appeared, spotted with golden goose .
- Some birds, such as the white-crowned sparrow, have only one song .
- Snapdragons, calceolaria and larkspur will drop their floret rapidly .
- We repeated this experiment in a number of song sparrow territories .
- Snapdragons, calceolaria, and larkspur will drop their florets rapidly .
- Among other problems, the cardinal was too small and had no trunk .
- Snap dragons, calceolaria and lark spur will drop their florets rapidly .