- stamp one's foot arrange
- 顿 pause; halt; stop... 详细翻译>>
- 脚 role; part; character... 详细翻译>>
- 百万顿脚踢 mega kick... 详细翻译>>
- 用力顿脚，扑灭，贴上(邮票、印花) stamp... 详细翻译>>
- 顿教 full and immediate revelation... 详细翻译>>
- 顿降法 bathos... 详细翻译>>
- 顿觉 immediate apprehension or enlightenment as opposed to gradual development... 详细翻译>>
- 顿降的 bathetic... 详细翻译>>
- 顿绝 aposiopesis... 详细翻译>>
- 顿渐 immediate or sudden attainment in contrast with gradualness... 详细翻译>>
- 顿卡斯特 doncaster... 详细翻译>>
- 顿加豆 tonka beans... 详细翻译>>
- 顿开茅塞 suddenly to see the light; become enlightened at once; i'm suddenly enlightened (by your words).; now all obstructions have disappeared, and i see quite clearly.; open one's mind to ideas (fresh and new, etc.); (your words) open up [indicate; show] the road clearly.; remove the block 老师的一席话使我顿开茅塞。 the teacher's words made me at once become enlightened... 详细翻译>>
- 顿级 ton class... 详细翻译>>
- She quizzed, she stamped, she roared with laughter .
- He stamped and shook the snow off himself in the bar, and followed mrs. hall into her guest parlor to strike his bargain .
- Cries the vengeance , stamping her foot in the chair , and here are the tumbrils
- 顿脚的法语：frapper du pied;trépigne
- 顿脚的俄语：pinyin:dùnjiǎoтопнуть ногой; притаптыв...
- 顿脚什么意思：跺脚。 ▶ 唐 韩愈 《送穷文》： “言未毕， 五...