音标：[ è ] 发音:"颚"怎么读"颚"的汉语解释用"颚"造句
- And then his face was smooth, with a receding jaw .
- Bigger's teeth clamped so tight that his jaws ached .
- Not all the ants go out for food . some have extra powerful jaws .
- The doctor straightens and turns: bushy hair, a heavy square face, a hard big jaw .
- The primary tastes of sour and bitter are near the junction of the soft and hard palates in the roof of the mouth .
- The banks islanders held him prisoner, and he was dying of necrosis of the jawbone, caused by an arrow wound in the fight on the beach .
- The development of air - quenched - bainite - steel jaw grinder
- He hit his forehead against curb when he fell
- A strong square jaw is a sign of firm character
- Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep