a jacket 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a jacket"造句"a jacket"怎么读
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- The moment he was gone, she ran to a closet and got out the ruin of a jacket which tom had gone pirating in .
- Mr jones : thank you . and i ' d like a jacket
- Big guy . always wears sweats , never a jacket
- Big guy . aiways wears sweats , never a jacket
- She wore a sweater , but she did not wear a jacket
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman ' s outfitters
- I need a jacket . i have this heavy coat me
- Yes , please . i ' m looking for a jacket