a better man 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a better man"造句"a better man"怎么读
- Paddy hadn't been the man of her choice, but a better man than paddy never lived .
- Well , l can ' t think of a better man for the job
- - that was nothing . - you ' re not a well man , david
- That was nothing . - you ' re not a well man , david
- You ' re a better man than me . l ' ll say that for you
- Lord i ' m doing all i can , to be a better man
- I think the point of school is to make you a better man
- A better man than i am , and much beloved
- I have to know i am iosing her to a better man
- Unfortunately , he ' s not a well man
"A Better Man" is the title of a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Clint Black. It was released in February 1989 as the lead and debut single from his debut album, Killin' Time.