发音:用"a cluster"造句"a cluster"怎么读"a cluster" in a sentence
- Not far ahead was a cluster of trees .
- Whenever i see a cluster of people, i always mix with them .
- Two cars smashed together and a cluster of rubbernecks gathered around .
- The surface density of galaxies in a cluster can be measured from photographs .
- The lights of the hotel and the cottages became yellow dots, a cluster of glow-worms at the base of sachem mountain .
- The touch of a cluster of leaves revolved it slowly, tracing, like the leg of transit, a thin red circle in the water .
- As godliman entered the map room a cluster of youngish people with solemn faces emerged from the conference room beyond .
- A processor in a cluster is commonly referred to as a
- A heap is a table that does not have a clustered index
- Primary key constraint with a clustered index
subscriber cluster 中文, cluster switch 中文, primary clustering 中文, consonant clusters 中文, submicroscopic clustering 中文, disk cluster 中文, unequal clusters 中文, fuel cluster 中文, pore cluster 中文, a club 中文, a club for the readers 中文, a club with lots of social events 中文, a clump of bamboo 中文, a clump of luxuriant verdure 中文, a cluster of 中文, a cluster of bright stars 中文, a cluster of buildings 中文, a cluster of butterflies 中文,