a cupboard 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a cupboard"造句"a cupboard"怎么读
- Nancy quickly brought a bottle from a cupboard .
- There's a cupboard in the wall !
- He took a series of large tape reels from a cupboard .
- I suppose you dreamed that a cupboard full of new clothes was coming down the chimney .
- Would you and caesar be skulking about in a cupboard
- We found a cupboard set over the fireplace
- The carpenter built a cupboard into the wall
- He opened a cupboard above the sink
- There is a cupboard over the stove and beside it there is a cutlery drawer
- Different subjects and different affairs are arranged in my head as in a cupboard
cupboard 中文, fume cupboard 中文, medical cupboard 中文, drying cupboard 中文, fuming cupboard 中文, stink cupboard 中文, airing cupboard 中文, fitted cupboards 中文, medicine cupboard 中文, a cup of coffee 中文, a cup of coffee without sugar 中文, a cup of cold water 中文, a cup of water 中文, a cup of weak green tea 中文, a cupful of coffee 中文, a curacy at a church in oxford 中文, a curative drug 中文, a cure for a headache 中文,