a dozen times 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a dozen times"造句"a dozen times"怎么读
- Vida sherwin ran in after school a dozen times .
- He had come half a dozen times to call upon his sister .
- I went half a dozen times to hear him preach and got very well acquainted with his theology .
- She looked at the clock a dozen times and started absurdly when it struck the hour .
- Even if she had not walked this path a dozen times before, the whole island just was not big enough to get lost on .
- He dreamt of that man and half a dozen times he awakened just as he thought a kriss was being drawn across his throat .
- Perhaps a dozen times george willard and the strange, shapeless man who lived at his father's hotel had been on the point of talking .
- God , i ' ve probably driven by it a dozen times
- Vida sherwin ran in after school a dozen times
- Richard , we ' ve gone over this a dozen times
dozen 中文, dozens 中文, daily dozen 中文, half dozen 中文, dozen score 中文, long dozen 中文, b dozen 中文, dozens of 中文, in dozens 中文, a dozen arrows 中文, a dozen eggs 中文, a dozen new-laid eggs 中文, a dozen of pencils 中文, a dozen of these eggs 中文, a draft for a speech 中文, a draft fund contract 中文, a draft fund trust agreement 中文, a draft on an american bank 中文,