a drum 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a drum"造句"a drum"怎么读
- The most common means of agitation of liquid media is by placing the culture vessels on a drum (for test tubes) .
- Testing of sandwiches ; peel test by means of a drum
- They end up in a men ' s group , banging on a drum
- The stillness of night was broken by the boom of a drum
- Every time i think of you , i feel as empty as a drum
- A buffer in a drum used to temporarily store data
- A beat or tap , especially on a drum
- " maybe a drum machine would show up to practice on time .
- The salesman banged a drum to attract a crowd
- Trousers tight as a drum on him
armature drum 中文, apache drums 中文, irradiation drum 中文, by drumming 中文, drum rusted 中文, drum sander 中文, drum hoist 中文, drum governor 中文, drum turbine 中文, a drowning man will clutch at a straw 中文, a drug addict 中文, a drug for mice 中文, a drug on the market 中文, a drug trafficker 中文, a drum-shaped rattle; rattle-drum 中文, a drumming in the ears 中文, a drunk man looks at the thistle 中文, a drunken brawl in a bar 中文,