a flat 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a flat"造句"a flat"怎么读
- The commandant issues a flat order .
- The upperend rests against a flat washer .
- Then n is said to be a flat a-module .
- A flat tyre today of all days -- what bad luck !
- She had given sam a flat refusal .
- We shall consider the case of a flat substrate first .
- She was stopped by a police inspector in a flat hat .
- That speech was a flat failure .
- It looked like a flat stone but it was a turtle .
- Most other metals do not have such a flat yield region .