发音:用"a hospital"造句"a hospital"怎么读"a hospital" in a sentence
- What we need is a hospital and a finely staffed one .
- He collapsed just inside the doorway of a hospital emergency room .
- The position of trainee is much the same as that of an intern in a hospital .
- The manager said something about a hospital and some of the bystanders gave advice .
- He promised to give a building for a hospital and as much land as should be necessary therefor .
- Wally, accompanied by the nurse, was flown directly to a hospital for more intensive treatment .
- He's on staff at a hospital down there and has uncovered something he doesn't know how to deal with .
- He had been a valet, and a hospital orderly, and a cook, and for many years was a table steward on the anchor line .
- You get out and fall down by the road and get a bump on your head and i'll pick you up on our way back and take you to a hospital .
- When i remarked on her competence, she told me with that pleasant little smile of hers that for a while she had worked in a hospital .
hospital leadership 中文, psychopathic hospital 中文, inpatient hospital 中文, hospital furunculosis 中文, kingston hospital 中文, fushuninfectiousdisease hospital 中文, attached hospital 中文, hospital financing 中文, group hospital 中文, a horse with no name 中文, a horse without a bridle -- wild 中文, a horse,a flea,and three blind mice 中文, a horseman in the sky 中文, a horseshoe bend 中文, a hospital association 中文, a hospital attached to a medical college 中文, a hospital of infectious disease 中文, a hospital visit 中文,