a knife 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a knife"造句"a knife"怎么读
- She put a knife between his ribs .
- The thief was clasping a knife in his left hand .
- With a nasty grin on his face he took out a knife .
- The mugger thrust at his victim with a knife .
- A charlatan does n't murder with a knife .
- The water cleaves the banks away like a knife .
- His attacker made at him with a knife .
- He murdered his wife with a knife .
- He went camping with a knife stuck in his belt each time .
- He ran at me with a knife .
java knife 中文, extension knife 中文, down knife 中文, etching knife 中文, balanced knife 中文, scraper knife 中文, doublethrow knife 中文, pineapple knife 中文, knife swetch 中文, a kitchen range 中文, a kjr metry 中文, a knack of memory 中文, a kneelength skirtt 中文, a knell to mine ear 中文, a knife and a spoon 中文, a knife and fork 中文, a knife with a curved blade 中文, a knife with a serrated blade 中文,