a law 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a law"造句"a law"怎么读
- A law should be a reflex of the will of the people .
- My car 's a law onto itself -- i can not rely on it .
- A law is imposed on others by way of a rule and measure .
- It is a law of creation .
- The governor's veto kept the bill from becoming a law .
- There is a law and a lawmaker that rules across the whole continent .
- There's a law in the land still, and you better control that tongue of yours .
- He may gently reprimand an official or even suggest to parliament that a law be altered .
- There's a law in the land, thank god there is; though we be in an out-of-the-way place .
- There are, in the main, two positions which may be taken up by those who believe in a law of evolution .