a record 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a record"造句"a record"怎么读
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- Would you please make a record of any foreign currency ?
- She made a record tally .
- It was a record of hard work and of little adventure .
- She wrote notes in the margin and kept a record of her successes and failures .
- We want to keep a record of certain facts about all the pupils in one class .
- He has surely set up a record for the thousands of boys who dream of evading school .
- In computer jargon the position of an item in a record is referred to as a field .
- While fisher fetched the bottle he pulled out the gramophone and put on a record .