a rule 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a rule"造句"a rule"怎么读
- As a rule we have no trouble .
- Wealthy landowners are therefore as a rule exempted .
- I can rupture a rule for a friend .
- We call this principle a rule and not a theorem .
- As a rule these materials do not show hysteresis .
- A law is imposed on others by way of a rule and measure .
- As a rule i am home by six .
- As a rule this concerns only part of the whole terminator .
- These various distinguished individuals came and went, singly as a rule .
- "no smoking" is a rule quite unrelated to any procedure .