a spy 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a spy"造句"a spy"怎么读
- He was later discovered to have been a spy .
- The police had planted a spy in the gang .
- He is a spy beyond all doubt .
- He had been decoyed across the frontier and arrested as a spy .
- The export business was just a smoke screen for his activities as a spy .
- They knew only too well that any passer-by, any lounger, might be a spy .
- It still refused to face up to the appalling consequences of philby's being a spy .
- For this when about to embark for home, he was seized, brought before you, charged with being a spy .
- Well, it wasn't very satisfactory, but the only way to be totally safe was not to be a spy .
- Therefore advancing forward, he adressed the prince with a stern air, telling him, he came to the island as a spy .
spy 中文, spy flight 中文, master spy 中文, sparkling spy 中文, spy out 中文, spy kids 中文, spy girl 中文, spies hecker 中文, spy fiction 中文, a spring song 中文, a springlike winter; a very mild winter 中文, a sprinkle of houses 中文, a spurious copy of a book 中文, a spurious tripod rivals a reality 中文, a spy from france 中文, a spy girl 中文, a squall of wind 中文, a square 中文,