a square 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a square"造句"a square"怎么读
- He saw that he was now in a square courtyard .
- I am basically a bit of a square .
- If you are square with him he will give you a square deal .
- He looks as though he has not had a square meal for months .
- He thought i was a square when i said i loved the truth .
- She was a plain girl with a square face and blunt features .
- Prove that if n is not a square then it has an even number of divisors .
- A squared rectangle is a rectangle dissected into at least two squares .
- The constituent squares in a squared rectangle have commensurable sides .
- The vehicle had a square black tilt which nodded with the notion of the wheels .