a straight line 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a straight line"造句"a straight line"怎么读
- Don't go in a straight line anywhere .
- The girls carried themselves tall and walked a straight line .
- An undisturbed object continues to move uniformly in a straight line .
- It includes the stipulation that the phase spectrum over that range should be a straight line .
- He walked due south; when all directions are equal, a straight line is best .
- The beam of light is attracted by gravity and follows a curved path rather than a straight line .
- To write in a straight line is to say something clearly in the fewest possible words .
- America is a lecture-hall on a very extensive scale. the rostrum extends in a straight line from boston, through new york and philadelphia to washighton .
- The road continues in a straight line for 5 miles
- Light is propagated through space in a straight line
straight hammer 中文, straight saw 中文, straight step 中文, straight gas 中文, collar straight 中文, straight story 中文, straight sinus 中文, straight tenon 中文, straight river 中文, a storybook 中文, a straight angle 中文, a straight deal 中文, a straight fight 中文, a straight flight towards home 中文, a straight race 中文, a straight shooter 中文, a straight talk 中文, a straight-out apology 中文,