a straight line 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a straight line"造句"a straight line"怎么读
- Don't go in a straight line anywhere .
- The girls carried themselves tall and walked a straight line .
- An undisturbed object continues to move uniformly in a straight line .
- It includes the stipulation that the phase spectrum over that range should be a straight line .
- He walked due south; when all directions are equal, a straight line is best .
- The beam of light is attracted by gravity and follows a curved path rather than a straight line .
- To write in a straight line is to say something clearly in the fewest possible words .
- America is a lecture-hall on a very extensive scale. the rostrum extends in a straight line from boston, through new york and philadelphia to washighton .
- The road continues in a straight line for 5 miles
- Light is propagated through space in a straight line