a watch 中文是什么意思
发音:用"a watch"造句"a watch"怎么读
- The police put a watch on the suspect 's house .
- It does n't pay to buy such a watch .
- A run-down watch is still a watch and can be rewound .
- The balance wheel of a watch is a familiar example of angular harmonic motion .
- The woman was holding her wrist and timing the pains with a watch .
- They did not disturb him then, but kept a watch upon him all that day .
- From his frayed woolen vest he extracted a watch and placed it on the table .
- The motion of the balance wheel of a watch is an example of angular harmonic motion .
- There are plenty of crystals and rocks of natural formation that are as intricate as a watch .
- "but to do that," nancy pointed out, "you'd have to keep a watch on him all the time. "
watch 中文, watch bracelet 中文, first watch 中文, parish watch 中文, quartz watch 中文, watched folder 中文, port watch 中文, watch television 中文, navigational watch 中文, a waste of 中文, a waste of breath ligula 中文, a waste of money 中文, a waste of time 中文, a wasting disease 中文, a watch and chain 中文, a watched pot is long in boiling 中文, a watched pot never boils 中文, a watchful parent with a toddler in tow 中文,