音标：[ ə'biliti ] 发音:
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- He graded the students according to ability .
- He was promoted in virtue of his abilities .
- He placed great reliance on his own ability .
- He is a person of unusually great ability .
- I am afraid he lacks the ability to be ruthless .
- J.f maston seconded him to the best of his ability .
- His new job suits well with his abilities .
- I feel keenly that my ability falls short of my wishes .
- Education develops potential abilities .
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination"
- abilityとは意味：ability n. 能力, 技量, 手腕, 才能. 【動詞＋】 ◆admire sb's ability 人の能力を称賛する ◆The drug affects the ability of the liver to function efficiently. この薬を服用すると肝臓が効率よく働かなくなる ◆analyze sb's ability 人の能力を分析する ◆appreciate s...