音标：[ æb'nɔ:məl ] 发音:用"abnormal"造句"abnormal"怎么读"abnormal" in a sentence"abnormal"的同义词
- We can bring about abnormal distribution of energy states .
- We do not think such an abnormal phenomenon will last long .
- Abnormal brain-wave activity shows up on electroencephalograph readings .
- He intentionally or by chance picked out extraordinarily abnormal species .
- The productive cough of chronic bronchitis is often not regarded as abnormal .
- It exhibits no modification in structure in accordance with its abnormal habits .
- They reported the abnormal uranium content of waters issuing from tuffaceous rocks .
- Regardless of cause, the glaucomatous eye is grossly abnormal in the later stages .
- Cancer is a disease caused by the insidious progressive growth of abnormal cells .
- He had eradicated abnormal instincts and thus delivered not a few from a hateful bondage .
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"