音标：[ ækˌselə'reiʃən ] 发音:用"acceleration"造句"acceleration"怎么读"acceleration"的同义词"acceleration" meaning
- The system undergoes no acceleration .
- It is called the centripetal acceleration .
- What direction is the acceleration of the canoe ?
- This force is responsible for the ball's acceleration .
- The characteristic surface is essentially an acceleration front .
- Find the magnitude of the average acceleration during the interval .
- This rotation amounts to a small acceleration of the laboratory .
- It starts from rest and falls vertically downward with uniform acceleration .
- The two particles will undergo accelerations as a result of their interaction .
- More intense radiation should have imparted greater acceleration to the electrons .
In physics, acceleration is the rate at which the velocity of a body changes with time. In general, velocity and acceleration are vector quantities, with magnitude and direction, though in many cases only magnitude is considered (sometimes with negative values for deceleration).