音标：[ ək'septəns ] 发音:
- My acceptance will hinge upon the terms .
- He argued very plausibly for its acceptance .
- The proposal found general acceptance .
- Their acceptance of the contract is still in doubt .
- Have you canceled that acceptance ?
- The 3-point hitch unit is gaining wider acceptance .
- There is a market where banker's acceptance is traded .
- There was no fear in him, only a resigned acceptance of his fate .
- Humor was a means by which the american writer would win popular acceptance .
- The roots of their binding force lie in their acceptance by the majority .
- the act of taking something that is offered; "her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"; "he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception; "its adoption by society"; "the proposal found wide acceptance"
同义词：adoption, acceptation, espousal,
- a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations; "all people should practice toleration and live together in peace"
- the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true; "he gave credence to the gossip"; "acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years"
- (contract law) words signifying consent to the terms of an offer (thereby creating a contract)
- banking: a time draft drawn on and accepted by a bank
- the state of being acceptable and accepted; "torn jeans received no acceptance at the country club"
- acceptanceとは意味：acceptance n. 受け入れられること, 受納; 承諾; 受諾, 容認; 〔商業〕 手形の引き受け. 【動詞＋】 ◆We ask your acceptance of certain inconveniences during installation of a computerized system. 電算システムの取りつけ中は多少の不便をご了承願います ◆I beg your acce...
Acceptance in human psychology is a person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it, protest, or exit. The concept is close in meaning to 'acquiescence', derived from the Latin 'acquiēscere' (to find rest in).
acceptance house 中文, acceptance test 中文, acceptance market 中文, acceptance supraprotest 中文, bank acceptance 中文, acceptance speech 中文, trade acceptance 中文, qualified acceptance 中文, acceptableregion 中文, acceptably 中文, acceptace inspection 中文, acceptaitce rate 中文, acceptanc limits 中文, acceptance = receive 中文, acceptance accepted 中文, acceptance acknowledge 中文, acceptance agreement 中文,