音标：[ 'ækses ] 发音:
过去式: accessed 过去分词: accessed 名词复数: accesses 现在分词: accessing
- Access to the president was restricted .
- Japan had easy access to our market .
- I have read-only access to my bank files .
- Free access to secret information should be avoided .
- An uncustomary access of rage shook my body .
- I do not believe i may disclose my routes of access .
- This information is stored in the immediate access store .
- It is required to construct an access bridge over a motorway .
- You could call in the twelve guys who had access to the report .
- Lower front access panel, then slide mattress platform out .
- the act of approaching or entering; "he gained access to the building"
- a way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
- (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- the right to enter
同义词：entree, accession, admission, admittance,
- a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- reach or gain access to; "How does one access the attic in this house?"; "I cannot get to the T.V. antenna, even if I climb on the roof"
- obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer
- accessとは意味：access n. 接近, 出入り; 面会; 入手, 利用; 近づく方法, 利用の権利; 通路, 入口; 発作. 【動詞＋】 ◆allow (sb) access to private papers (人に)私文書を見ることを許す The new road allows rapid access to the airport. 新道のおかげで空港に早く行ける ◆bar access to sb ...