音标：[ 'ækjurəsi ] 发音:用"accuracy"造句"accuracy"怎么读"accuracy"的同义詞
- The accuracy of the parallel increased .
- Self-interest is no inhibition against accuracy .
- She 's marvel to be able to shoot with such accuracy .
- Bombing missions were carried out with noteworthy accuracy .
- It is within the accuracy for which experience can vouch .
- The desired accuracy of the experiment can be set .
- The direct convertor is fact, but with little accuracy .
- For ease of calculation, we must give up accuracy .
- Solubility products are sometimes known with similar accuracy .
- The reduction of data and the accuracy of results are discussed .
- the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
- (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number; "the atomic clock enabled scientists to measure time with much greater accuracy"
- accuracyとは意味：accuracy n. 正確, 精密; 的確さ. 【動詞＋】 ◆attain absolute accuracy 絶対的な正確さに達する ◆check the accuracy of… …が正確か否かを調べる ◆I doubt the accuracy of the report. その報道の正確さを疑う ◆We have increased the accuracy of our measure...