accused of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"accused of"造句"accused of"怎么读
- She was accused of spying for the enemy .
- The council was often accused of extremism .
- He was accused of having been in the pay of pougatcheff .
- She was accused of taking bribes .
- The union leaders were accused of selling out to the employers .
- There is nothing more awful than to be accused of lying .
- He is accused of being indiscriminately optimistic and formless .
- The driver was accused of knocking down most of each day's intake .
- He was accused of graft and embezzlement and was chained and thrown into prison .
- He was being accused of persuading a friend to take the wallet back .
accused 中文, accuse 中文, accuse accuse 中文, wrongfuly accused 中文, multiple accused 中文, accused person 中文, accuse of 中文, accuser accuse 中文, accused officer 中文, accuse sb．of 中文, accuse while weeping 中文, accused as witness 中文, accused in custody 中文, accused of conspiracy to murder 中文, accused of murder 中文, accused, defendant 中文,