- He sailed into the witness , accusing him of lying .
- The accused man tried to buy the judge off .
- They may even accuse the child of disloyalty .
- The prosecutor accused the defendant of fraud .
- The accused man said he had been framed .
- She was accused of spying for the enemy .
- The accused man had been carried away by police wagon .
- Who is prepared to speak for the accused ?
- The accused man was able to prove an alibi .
- The council was often accused of extremism .
- accusedとは意味：accused n. 被告人(たち). 【動詞＋】 ◆The accused was acquitted . 被告人は無罪を言い渡された ◆Both of the accused were convicted of perjury. 被告人は共に偽証罪を宣告された ◆defend the accused 被告人を弁護する ◆The accused was found guilty . 被告人は有罪...
accuse 中文, accuse accuse 中文, wrongfuly accused 中文, multiple accused 中文, accused person 中文, accuse of 中文, accused of 中文, accuser accuse 中文, accused officer 中文, accuse sb of doing sth 中文, accuse sb of sth 中文, accuse sb of sth = charge sb with sth 中文, accuse sb．of 中文, accuse while weeping 中文, accused as witness 中文, accused in custody 中文, accused of conspiracy to murder 中文, accused of murder 中文,