- The us government made no formal acknowledgement .
- I received a gracious letter of acknowledgement ..
- He just moved in acknowledgement of her curtsey .
- He smirked in acknowledgement of their uncouth greetings, and sat down .
- Lord muttered an acknowledgement and allowed his hand to be shaken .
- I was touched to find, in the two pages of polite, preliminary acknowledgements of debt, my own name .
- We expressed our acknowledgements and sat down behind the door where there was a lame invalid of a sofa .
- Jane austen sent a suitable acknowledgement and accepted an invitation to visit the famous library at carleton house .
- But if there is no acknowledgement , no reciprocation
- My acknowledgement on issues concerning economic cycle
- a statement acknowledging something or someone; "she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"