音标：[ ə'kwaiə ] 发音:用"acquire"造句"acquire"怎么读
- All that can be acquired, he has acquired .
- In this way i acquired two additional names .
- I have acquired the newspaper-reading habit .
- I have lately acquired decisive evidence .
- Knowledge is acquired , not innate .
- It acquired a universal technology .
- The animals acquired virus during feeding .
- Aristotle's science had acquired ascendancy .
- We had acquired the additional seven mu .
- You must acquire great finesse of perception .
- come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts"
同义词：grow, develop, produce, get,
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect; "His voice took on a sad tone"; "The story took a new turn"; "he adopted an air of superiority"; "She assumed strange manners"; "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables"
同义词：assume, adopt, take on, take,
- gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting"
- gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
- come into the possession of something concrete or abstract; "She got a lot of paintings from her uncle"; "They acquired a new pet"; "Get your results the next day"; "Get permission to take a few days off from work"
- win something through one''s efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar