音标：[ ə'diʃən ] 发音:
- Such polymers are termed addition polymers .
- The 1938 addition had negligible damage .
- This can be improved by the addition of an adjuvant .
- It is called carry-save addition .
- The most obvious change is the addition of "spikes" .
- Addition of the shortstop causes the emulsion to break .
- A standing opaque beacon may be useful in addition .
- It is a newly built addition to the school this year .
- Storage at 4℃ requires addition of an antimicrobial agent.
- Potentials may be summed by the law of algebraic addition .
- the act of adding one thing to another; "the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"; "the addition of a leap day every four years"
- the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers; "the summation of four and three gives seven"; "four plus three equals seven"
- a component that is added to something to improve it; "the addition of a bathroom was a major improvement"; "the addition of cinnamon improved the flavor"
- a suburban area laid out in streets and lots for a future residential area
- something added to what you already have; "the librarian shelved the new accessions"; "he was a new addition to the staff"
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattle''s gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- additionとは意味：addition n. 付加, 追加; 足し算; 建て増し. 【動詞＋】 ◆This brought an addition of $1.3 billion to the budget estimate. このために予算見積もりに 13 億ドル加算されることになった ◆build an addition 建て増しする Do you intend to build an addition onto...
Addition is a mathematical operation that represents combining collections of objects together into a larger collection. It is signified by the plus sign (+).