音标：[ 'æditiv ] 发音:用"additive"造句"additive"怎么读"additive"的同义词"additive" meaning
- Nitrite is used as a food additive .
- We call -a the additive inverse of a .
- We can use the additive property of the integral .
- We call o the additive identity .
- Multispectral negatives are unsuitable for additive viewing .
- A has the additive property .
- Only the additive genetic variance is transmissible by seed .
- Radiation effects relevant to this formalism are additive .
- The distances are additive along the length of the chromosome .
- Some food additive are regarded as beneficial by the manufacturer .
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- characterized or produced by addition; "an additive process"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- additiveとは意味：additive n. 付加物, 添加物. 【動詞＋】 ◆Packaged food often contains preservative and coloring additives. 包装食品はしばしば保存料や着色料を含んでいる ◆Does this product have additives in it? この製品には添加物が入ってますか ◆They put in all sorts o...