音标：[ ə'dres ] 发音:
过去式: addressed 过去分词: addressed 名词复数: addresses 现在分词: addressing
- This topic will be addressed in chapter 2 .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- She addressed him as her dear cousin jude .
- In the future please always address me as judy .
- The policeman took my name and address .
- I address you, daddy, from a bed of pain .
- Please forward my mail to my new address .
- Send the letter to my business address .
- I now call upon the chairman to address the meeting .
- Please send my letter on to my new address .
- social skill
- the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
同义词：computer address, reference,
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
同义词：destination, name and address,
- a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described
- the manner of speaking to another individual; "he failed in his manner of address to the captain"
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
- speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- speak to someone
同义词：accost, come up to,
- put an address on (an envelope)
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
同义词：cover, treat, handle, plow, deal,
- direct a question at someone
- address or apply oneself to something, direct one''s efforts towards something, such as a question
- access or locate by address
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name; "He always addresses me with `Sir''"; "Call me Mister"; "She calls him by first name"
gettysburg address 中文, address book 中文, symbolic address 中文, code address 中文, complimentary address 中文, addressing machine 中文, cable address 中文, public address system 中文, addre while in 中文, addre wire 中文, addre word 中文, addre write wire 中文, addremove font resourcee 中文, address (d05) 中文, address absolute 中文, address accept response 中文, address access control 中文,