- The adenylate energy charge, for example, will affect many cellular processes in all types of organisms .
- Effect of amitriptyline on adenylate cyclase activity of chronic stress - induced depression rat
- The effects of pituitary adenylate cyclase - activating polypeptide on neuron apoptosis during complete cerebral ischemia - reperfusion injury
- Protective effect of pituitary adenylate cyclase - activating polypeptide on oxidative damage in the primary cultured hippocampal neurons
- Amp and adp were not significantly changed throughout the experiments , pa tended to decreased with the increases of concentrations of pollutants , nitrite - na and sodium polyphosphate could decrease atp , while methyl parathion showed a disordered atp change . aec , atp / adp and total adenylate content solely could be poor health condition markers . pa and atp are proposed as direct health condition markers of an organism to environmental stress
整个实验中未发现腺苷一磷酸( amp )和腺苷二磷酸( adp )有显著变化，磷酸精氨酸随着化合物浓度升高呈下降趋势，亚硝酸钠和多聚磷酸钠能引起腺苷三磷酸( atp )下降，而甲基对硫磷中atp变化混乱。
aminoacyl adenylate 中文, adenylate cyclase 中文, adenylate translocase 中文, acyl adenylate 中文, adenylate residue 中文, sparieine adenylate 中文, adenylate deaminase 中文, active adenylate 中文, adenylate pool 中文, adenyl pyrophosphoric acid 中文, adenyl sulfate kinase 中文, adenyl-pyrophosphatase 中文, adenyl-pyrophosphate 中文, adenyl-pyrophosphoric acid 中文, adenylate cyclase inhibitor 中文, adenylate deaminase deficiency 中文, adenylate energy charge 中文,