against all odds 中文是什么意思
发音:用"against all odds"造句"against all odds"怎么读
- Against all odds and your own natures . .
- Survived in new york city against all odds
- Against all odds and your own natures
- . . . survived in new york city against all odds . .
. . .在几乎不可能的情况下克服了巨大的困难. .
- Against all odds ( and the visual basic juggernaut ) , it gained a lot of fans
- The two wings of success are active and diligent endeavor and unrestrained manner against all odds
- We were late and against all odds we still caught the train because its departure was delayed by ten minutes
- Lieutenant kim joined the navy to follow his dead father s footsteps and dream of becoming an admiral against all odds
- What she had mistakenly perceived as encouragement inspired her to try harder and succeed against all odds
- With the german army massing to surround them , an armada of every kind of boat forms to transport them back to england against all odds
couple at odds 中文, make against 中文, react against 中文, decide against 中文, draw against 中文, inoculate against 中文, against acceptance 中文, up against 中文, plotted against 中文, against ageing 中文, against aids 中文, against all (the) odds 中文, against all adds 中文, against all enemies 中文, against all odds on the field of dreams 中文, against all odds(take a look at me now) 中文, against all odds-phit collins 中文, against all risk 中文,