音标：[ eidʒ ] 发音:
过去式: aged 过去分词: aged 名词复数: ages 现在分词: aging
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- That is the age of political chaos .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- His age differs by two years from your own .
- Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts .
- how long something has existed; "it was replaced because of its age"
- a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises; "she was now of school age"; "tall for his eld"
- a late time of life; "old age is not for sissies"; "he''s showing his years"; "age hasn''t slowed him down at all"; "a beard white with eld"; "on the brink of geezerhood"
同义词：old age, years, eld, geezerhood,
- a prolonged period of time; "we''ve known each other for ages"; "I haven''t been there for years and years"
同义词：long time, years,
- an era of history having some distinctive feature; "we live in a litigious age"
- grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
同义词：senesce, get on, mature, maturate,
- begin to seem older; get older; "The death of his wife caused him to age fast"
- make older; "The death of his child aged him tremendously"
- ageとは意味：１age n. (1) 年齢, 年; 老齢; 寿命. 【動詞＋】 ◆learn to accept old age 老齢を受け入れるようになる ◆Act your age! 年相応にふるまいなさい ◆I anticipate a lonely old age in a hospital bed. 病院のベッドで孤独な老後を送ることになるだろうと思う ◆“What does he look like...