音标：[ 'eidʒiŋ ] 发音:用"aging"造句"aging"怎么读
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- That is the age of political chaos .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- His age differs by two years from your own .
- Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts .
ageing 中文, aged 中文, age 中文, full age 中文, brazen age 中文, physical age 中文, critical age 中文, space age 中文, dark ages 中文, agin-buryat autonomous okrug 中文, agina 中文, aginah 中文, agincourt 中文, agincourt collegiate institute 中文, aging (or ageing) 中文, aging (or ageing) effect 中文, aging accounts receivable 中文, aging action 中文,