音标：[ ə'lainmənt ] 发音:用"alignment"造句"alignment"怎么读
- Alignment requires low temperature .
- The tables are in alignment .
- A fairly distinct alignment was already evident by midsummer of 1919 .
- The technique requires critical and difficult optical alignments .
- Along some active faults we can see clear alignments of microearthquakes .
- Then one side of each of these triangles is brought into a common alignment .
- Depolarization will be produced by the departure from perfect alignment of the domains .
- Cheniers have a parallel, gently arcuate alignment reflecting the migratory history of the shoreline .
- Undesirable magnetic coupling can occur as a result of an error in the alignment of the torquing system .
- In some cases residuals from these arrivals will stack up to give nearly horizontal alignments .
- the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
同义词：alliance, coalition, alinement,