allow for 中文是什么意思
发音:用"allow for"造句"allow for"怎么读
- This template allows for slight song variations .
- We must allow for his youth .
- The policy did not allow for the vagaries of nkruman .
- It can be corrected to allow for any small drift in calibration .
- A budget must allow for both regular and unforeseeable expenses .
- There are currency restrictions on the sums allowed for foreign travel .
- Allowing for slight exaggeration, that's the essence of our problem .
- She was rather low all the evening, but emma could allow for her amiable regrets .
- They try to allow for enhanced leisure enjoyed by the citizenry .
- Unstable employment and high turnover do not allow for the accumulation of experience .
- make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain; "This leaves no room for improvement"; "The evidence allows only one conclusion"; "allow for mistakes"; "leave lots of time for the trip"; "This procedure provides for lots of leeway"
同义词：leave, allow, provide,
transshipment allowed 中文, allowed costs 中文, allowed state 中文, allow credit 中文, symmetry allowed 中文, allowed successor 中文, lividity allow 中文, deduction allowed 中文, allowed submodule 中文, allow everybody to air his view 中文, allow fast paste 中文, allow fast saves 中文, allow flexibility 中文, allow follow camera 中文, allow for grinding 中文, allow for the delivery time 中文, allow free entrance to 中文, allow full foreign equity operation 中文,