音标：[ 'æltitju:d ] 发音:
用"altitude"造句"altitude"怎么读"altitude" in a sentence"altitude"的同义词
- The 3 altitudes of a triangle are concurrent .
- In these altitudes , snow never melts .
- It is difficult to breathe at these altitudes .
- This envelope gradually peters out with altitude .
- The pilots dropped to the altitudes under 500ft .
- She slept untill the flight was losing altitude for landing .
- The altitude of maximum temperature is called the stratopause .
- The altitude of the peak concentration was lowest in the summer .
- Accustomed to the controls, burcham came down from high altitude .
- The space shuttle can orbit at altitudes of up to 965 kilometers .
- elevation especially above sea level or above the earth''s surface; "the altitude gave her a headache"
- angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
同义词：elevation, EL, ALT,
- the perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex (or side if parallel)
Altitude or height is defined based on the context in which it is used (aviation, geometry, geographical survey, sport, and more). As a general definition, altitude is a distance measurement, usually in the vertical or "up" direction, between a reference datum and a point or object.