- The nonessential amino acids were markedly reduced .
- Little work has been done on amino sugar biosynthesis .
- All proteins are fabricated of compounds known as amino acids .
- These sites include, carboxyl, epoxy, amino and the like .
- Little internalization of various amino acid transport sites occurs .
- I turn the protein in his dinner lamb chop into amino acids .
- These two amino acids derive their carbon skeletons from pyruvate .
- Several aminopeptidases complete the hydrolysis of peptides into amino acids .
- The vacuolar amino acid pool is utilized during initiation of budding .
- Alanine appears to be the preferred amino acid in the transamination .