and price 中文是什么意思
发音:用"and price"造句"and price"怎么读
- Inflation is running riot and prices are out of control .
- Part ii is devoted to trade and pricing policies in world agriculture .
- When they have to choose between quality and price , quality usually comes off second-best .
- You should do your competing clandestinely, by disguising your export volumes and prices somehow .
- From the outset, matsushita did not attempt to pioneer new technology but emphasized quality and price .
- The challenge of sustaining monetary and price stability in the face of sharply charging coffee prices remains .
- Producers may respond to the challenge of greater foreign competition and cut their costs and prices .
- There would be a set of equations relating supply and demand for each product to incomes and prices .
- Nearly 13, 000, 000 shares changed hands, and prices fell so rapidly that tickers could not keep pace with their descent .
- But the trend is toward more open marketing arrangements and price policies that are more favorable for agricultural growth .