音标：[ ˌænis'θi:ziə ] 发音:用"anesthesia"造句"anesthesia"怎么读"anesthesia"的同义词"anesthesia" meaning
- No , because he gave me anesthesia first .
- The history of anesthesia is quite long .
- Circulatory complications occur because of the effects of anesthesia .
- Spinal anesthesia results from the infection of a local anesthetic into the cerebrospinal fluid .
- The acceptance of cocaine as a local anesthetic was immediate, and in this way the history of local anesthesia differs sharply from that of general anesthesia .
- Pay attention to studies on anesthesia for old paitents
- The operation was performed under general anesthesia
- Anesthesia can be induced by any suitable method
- Principle and development trend of anesthesia apparatus
- Involvement of anesthesia staff in the radiology suite
- loss of bodily sensation with or without loss of consciousness
- anesthesiaとは意味：anesthesia, anaesthesia n. 〔医学〕 麻酔(法); 知覚麻痺(まひ). 【動詞＋】 ◆cause anesthesia 知覚麻痺を起こさせる ◆give sb anesthesia 人に麻酔を施す ◆The substance induces anesthesia. その物質は知覚麻痺を生じさせる ◆He underwent general anesthesia. 全身麻...
Anesthesia, or anaesthesia (from Greek , an-, "without"; and , aisthēsis, "sensation"), traditionally meant the condition of having sensation (including the feeling of pain) blocked or temporarily taken away. It is a pharmacologically induced and reversible state of amnesia, analgesia, loss of responsiveness, loss of skeletal muscle reflexes or decreased stress response, or all simultaneously.