angel wings 中文是什么意思
发音:用"angel wings"造句"angel wings"怎么读
- Then into the heavy silence steals the sound of violins singing, soft as angels winging .
- Why did you have angel wings tattooed on your back
- Remote tri - angel wings
- Though i am no longer a flight attendant , my " angel wings " are still on prominent display in my office
- Baby , i just tell you a truth ： my whole world in far away , can be changed just by a little movement of your angel wing in beijing ， even the end of world
- So everyone came and they stood in their place , but then after all the angels were standing in their place all the shepherds came . and his son was one of the shepherds and they come out there , but the angels wings were so big that the shepherds couldnt get to their marks
Angel wings are a traditional sweet crisp pastry made out of dough that has been shaped into thin twisted ribbons, deep-fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Traditionally present in several European cuisines, angel wings are known by many other names and have been incorporated into other regional cuisines (such as the United States) by immigrant populations.