音标：[ 'æŋkəl ] 发音:
- He fell heavily and twisted his ankle .
- He sprained his ankle when playing football .
- Note the armboard used to stabilize ankle .
- The calcaneus projects backward behind the ankle .
- He reached down and scratched his ankle again .
- He's never had swelling of the ankles .
- Her dress reached down to her ankles .
- Lucy saw that his ankle was swollen like a balloon .
- He sprained his ankle and had to be helped home .
- It bags around the ankles .
- ankleとは意味：ankle n. 足首. 【動詞＋】 ◆break one's ankle 足首を折る ◆sprain one's ankle in a fall 倒れて足首をくじく. 【＋動詞】 ◆My ankle swelled (up). 足首がはれた. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆a bony ankle 骨ばった足首 ◆a slender ankle ほっそりとした足首 ◆a sprained ankle く...