- He was anti all that .
- He is terribly anti .
- At the point of maximum thickness of such a genetic increment it may be anti cipated that a cross-trending channel sandstone will be present .
- Press conference by the anti - mosquito steering committee
- Study on anti - inflammatory effect of shutong capsule
- Stratagical thoughts on anti - terrorism of the past three years
- Anti - humanism in theory althusser ' s explanation to marxism
- Shall i put some anti - freeze in the radiator
- The cause of the rise of the anti - globalization movement
- Digital anti - counterfeit technique and its application
- a person who is opposed (to an action or policy or practice etc.); "the antis smelled victory after a long battle"
- not in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)