音标：[ 'æntiˌbɔdi ] 发音:
- These are the antibody molecules .
- Antibodies are the body 's defenses against infection .
- Antibodies were part of the r-globulin fraction of serum .
- The humoral factors are represented by various antibodies .
- The antibodies that bring this about are called agglutinins .
- It marshals the same antibody response to both of them .
- Each type evokes antibodies which protect against the homologous .
- The antibodies attack and slaughter the invading microbe in the cut .
- Scientists call this claw shape the antibody molecule's idiotype .
- Scientists have also used monoclonal antibodies to "see" hidden tumors .
- any of a large variety of proteins normally present in the body or produced in response to an antigen which it neutralizes, thus producing an immune response
An antibody (Ab), also known as an immunoglobulin (Ig), is a large Y-shaped protein produced by B-cells that is used by the immune system to identify and neutralize foreign objects such as bacteria and viruses. The antibody recognizes a unique part of the foreign target, called an antigen.