音标：[ ə'pɑ:tmənt ] 发音:
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- Their apartments were situated on the first floor ..
- The apartment i saw today was so run-down .
- Smell the stink from that apartment house .
- I have an apartment in downtown manhattan .
- He shares this palatial apartment with me .
- An apartment is so easy to keep .
- She loved the rotten apartment .
- And the trader bowed himself out of the apartment .
- This must be the best apartment house around here .
- a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
An apartment (in American English) or flat in British English is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building. Such a building may be called an apartment building, apartment house (in American English), block of flats, tower block, high-rise or, occasionally mansion block (in British English), especially if it consists of many apartments for rent.
service apartment 中文, apartment house 中文, efficiency apartment 中文, apartment complex 中文, apartment hotel 中文, duplex apartment 中文, studio apartment 中文, garden apartments 中文, apartheid, racial segregation 中文, apartheid,racial segregation 中文, aparthrosis 中文, apartificial pneumoperitoneum 中文, apartman 中文, apartment (l02) 中文, apartment area 中文, apartment available 中文, apartment block 中文,