音标：[ ə'raiz ] 发音:
过去式: arose 过去分词: arisen 现在分词: arising
- Other designs might afterwards arise .
- I will speak to him if the occasion arises ..
- But will life arise on such planets ?
- If there arise any difficulty , send for me .
- They arise because of the removal of radicals .
- The husband arose and looked out of the window .
- The concept of a matrix arises in application .
- Opportunity should be exploited as it arises .
- External torques arise from outside the system .
- Lawsuits tend to arise in two situations .
- get up and out of bed; "I get up at 7 A.M. every day"; "They rose early"; "He uprose at night"
同义词：get up, turn out, uprise, rise,
- result or issue; "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion"
- move upward; "The fog lifted"; "The smoke arose from the forest fire"; "The mist uprose from the meadows"
同义词：rise, lift, move up, go up, come up, uprise,
- rise to one''s feet; "The audience got up and applauded"
同义词：rise, uprise, get up, stand up,
- take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
同义词：rebel, rise, rise up,
- come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"
同义词：originate, rise, develop, uprise, spring up, grow,
- originate or come into being; "a question arose"
同义词：come up, bob up,